Can you help?
We are looking for works of fiction which are set in, or have a significant scene set in, any of the following locations:
- The Thames between Fulham and Deptford
- Any London canal or Thames Tributary
- Title and author of the work in question.
- Geographical location pinpointed to a street, building, river, or other route.
- A note on why this location is significant.
We'd love to have the help of as many people as possible and we'll mention you on the finished artwork if your suggestion is included and not one we've already got (we've got hundreds so far!), and send you a copy.
Email suggestions to email@example.com and put LONDON in the subject line.